Donations to a political party are regulated by the Political Parties Elections and Referendums Act 2000. By making a donation via the Labour Party website I understand and accept the following:
- If I am making a donation of more than £500 checks will be made to ensure my name is included on a UK electoral register (excluding the Isle of Man and Channel Islands)
- if I donate more than £1,500 to a Constituency Labour Party or more than £7,500 to the national Labour Party in a calendar year, my name and the amount of the donation will be reported to the Electoral Commission. Such donations will be published on the Electoral Commission's website, although my home address will not be made public
- The money you use to make a donation must be from your own funds. You must not pass on money to the Labour Party from a third party. It is an offence not to reveal the true source of a donation. Please call the Compliance Unit on 020 7783 1498 for more details.
- this donation is not tax-deductible
- this donation facility is provided for individuals to make donations to the Labour Party. UK companies, limited liability partnerships, trade unions and unincorporated associations may also make donations to the Labour Party. Please call the Compliance Unit on 020 7783 1498 for more details.
The information you have provided will not be shared with any organisation or individual outside the Labour Party without your consent, nor transferred outside of the United Kingdom.