UKLabour: RT if you agree with A&E doctors across the country: The NHS is not safe in David Cameron's hands:...
UKLabour: RT if you agree: Whatever your gender or sexuality, you should have the right to marry whoever you love....
UKLabour: .@Ed_Miliband has urged Cameron to use the G8 summit to take action on tax avoidance. Join our campaign for...
With question and answer sessions, round-table discussions and speeches from prominent business leaders and senior Shadow Cabinet members, the Business Forum is the flagship engagement event for business, public sector and charity organisations at Conference.
What the Business Forum Day will include
This year’s Business Forum at Conference will be held on Monday 23 September 2013
• Breakfast and business briefing
• Question and Answer panel discussion with business speakers and Labour politicians
• Planned programme of discussions and workshop groups
• Reserved seats for the key Conference Economy speech.
• Afternoon discussion sessions
• Guaranteed place at the Business Reception on the Monday evening of Conference.
To download last year's business forum programme, please click here.
Key business themes that will be covered on the day will include financial services, creative industries, energy and climate change, transport and infrastructure, digital Britain, enterprise and entrepreneurship, education and skills, health science and more.
For further information, please contact the Business Relations team on 020 7783 1377 or email@example.com